Monday, May 25, 2009

I walked 7 miles in 2.5 hrs

Long weekends are times when most get out of the city and travel. This Memorial Day weekend everyone I know has traveled to Niagara Falls. Unfortunately my plans to travel and go see one of the natural wonders of world fell apart when my 2 brothers could not come to a consensus. But then the silver lining was that I am home alone. No room mates. No drama. 2 more of my friends were here in Richmond for various reasons. So we decided to go hiking at Shenandoah Valley. We took the 3 mile trail to Sherando Lake. It was great. Perfect weather. Only mistake we made was we didn't carry any food or water with us. But the small doses sugar supply from chewing gum helped us get back to our car. It felt great out in the green.














Photography: Jeenal Shah


The team: Kunal, me and Skekhar.

No comments: