Monday, May 25, 2009

Favorite picks from Britan's Got Talent


Susan Boyle.
'I Dreamed a Dream' from Les Miserables.



Flawless.


Sue Son.


Jamie Pugh

'Bring Him Home' from Les Miserables.


Greg Pritchard

Nessun Dorma


Shaun Smith

'Ain't no sunshine' by Bill Withers from Just As I Am.


Natalie Okri
'No one' by Alicia Keys.


Aiden Davis
Dances on 'Apple bottom jeans' by Flo Rida ft T-Pain

Diversity (click here to see the video)

There are more wonderful acts on this show. But the ones above are what I recall most from this season.
The results for the finals are out. And quite frankly out of the total 8 semifinalists, only Susan Boyle and Diversity made the cut for me. I am glad that was what Britan and the judges thought too. With others I thought their first audition performance was the best.


Susan Boyle.
'Memory' from Cats.


Diversity

No comments: