Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Labor Day Weekend - At a Mall

We stopped to have dinner at P. F. Chang in a mall on our way back to hotel from Flume Gorge.
Waiting for the Chinese Bistro make space for 16 people to sit together, we roamed around in the closed mall. The only thing I could buy there at that time were the window displays. And I was sold.





Yes this was a very Colonial looking entrance of the store.
It looked like someone had ripped this from ground and relocated in this mall.

I wanted to go check inside.




I don't remember the stores name but close on the lines of Urban Outfitters.
The creative use of books to make window display was interesting. Clearly this store was for intellects who had a taste of style.









Photographer - Jeenal Shah

This was another store display close to our waiting area in the mall.
I loved the small hand painted thought blocks.
Quite an inspirational mall.




No comments: